June 3, 2008

About My Posts...

First I'd like to clear up any confussion about what this blog will be...maybe I should start with what it won't be. It won't be a diary about my everyday life, as that would be worse than a poke in the eye. The first couple posts are for those of you who have requested to see or hear about an event and the rest will just fall in as they come. So, don't check back frequently, I don't want you to be disappointed. The rest of your blogs are going to make mine look like mud, but it will still be fun! There is so much to learn! So, here's a CHEER for all the blogs to come...the good, the bad and the UGLY!! Here's lookin' to you kid!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

ROTFL this sounds just like you Nix. Thanks for the link and I love the pictures. Vik

..