September 13, 2008

The Windy City in July!

I went to Chicago for work in July. It was absolutely beautiful! I loved this city; although I didn't get to see a whole lot of it, I was absolutely taken by it's beauty. One of the evenings a group of us went on a River Boat Cruise which was basically a tour of the city from the river. This was such a neat experience! Talk about "SKY-SCRAPERS" it was incredible...not to mention the great shopping while I waited to catch a taxi before the trip home! And I did get to experience real, chicago-style pizza; it was great and totally filling! I'm definately going back...this time on my own time!

2 comments:

Ambo said...

"The windy city is mighty perdy, but they aint got what we got!"

Vicki said...

I agree on your comments, I loved it when we went to Chicago. We tagged on a couple of extra days to the confernce and did a lot of sightseeing and museum going. It is such a beautiful and fun place to go. Seeing your pics reminds me that I missed it this year.

..