September 29, 2008

My Puppies!!

This is Copper. He is a 5 year old Vizsla. He loves to play ball and hates the water. I got him when he was just seven weeks; the cutest puppy I had ever seen! He also believes that he is a lap dog, a huge 65 pound lab dog!

This is Sadie. She is a 3 year old Yellow Lab. She loves everything...water, fetching, chewing. I adopted her two years ago from Utah Lab Rescue; she was abused. She hates the blowdryer and flip-flops; I think she was hit with flip-flops as a puppy, so sad! She is a big pup, weighing in at 100 pounds.

3 comments:

Ambo said...

They are the cutest dogs.... almost as cute as mine :)

Our Life said...

Holy crap--165 between the two? Wow! I love your lab--so cute!

Vicki said...

Too cute puppies! Love that they are lap dogs, sad that the flip flop incident had to happen. Thanks for sharing your kids photos :)

..