So, my good friend Amber and I go out to see the movie "Mama Mia", which by the way is fantastic. After the movie we stop by Amber's parents house and then decide to go to Dee's for a bite to eat. The time is about 9:30 pm, yep that's past my bedtime. We entice Amber's younger sister, Angie, to join us on our late night out. Angie continues to remind us just how ridiculous we are, going to Dee's before 11:00 pm...well I guess we get the Senior discount! One early bird special for me! It's been years since I've been to Dee's or Denny's, not to mention that it was usually after midnight back in those days! Unfortunately for Angie we weren't the only ones there...someone she knows might see her at Dee's with seniors...how embarrassing!
Amber getting a sugar high!

Angie incognito!
3 comments:
Thanks for the fun time....even thought my eyes were burning with fatigue and 10:00.
Sounds like fun. I felt bad I never got a chance to get back to you that night. We actually went to see that same movie a couple hours earlier. I absolutely LOVED it!! All your pictures are great. What a little traveler you are.
ROTFL now that is something I haven't done in ages. We used to go to Village Inn though. I love the incognito pic too. Did you get the Senior Discount afterall or did you just order off the "lighter fare for 65 and older" menu? :)
Post a Comment