December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

Charlie Brown Christmas is one of my most favorite Christmas movies...along with Frosty! I'm usually the type of person that has all of the their Christmas shopping done and decorations up before December even begins...usually...not this year though. So much has happened over the last couple weeks and I'm still trying to catch up. I'm not in my duplex yet...hopefully soon...so, I'm still staying with my sister. It will be fun to stay with her family for the Holidays, but I can't help but feel like I'm living out of a suit case. Last night JD and I went to dinner and exchanged Christmas presents; it was a lot of fun, just like old times, but this morning he left for Argentina. It was hard but I'm excited for the new things to come. So, now on Christmas Eve day I finally have some free time to get the rest of my shopping done. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

..