April 7, 2009

Jamis Durango it is!!

Okay, I did it...I bought a bicycle! I bought a Jamis Durango. I haven't taken a picture of it yet to post but it is exactly like the one in the picture except the colors are pearly white, silver and sparkly blue with matching helmet! I probably haven't riden a bike since I was in junior high school...it was my only mode of transportation. I took it out over the weekend with the dogs for a short ride and it was a lot of fun! That is until the wind picked up and and it took me three times the amount of time it would have taken me normally to get back to my car. So much for a short ride! I'm looking forward to some nice weather so I can get back out there again! If you know of any easy...EASY...rides let me know! I'm looking forward to starting my new hobby!

1 comment:

Ambo said...

Congrats! I need a hobby that also burns calories. Amy and Ryan are way into bike riding, maybe you should call her.

..