- JD and I are back together again. Long story short-he loves me and I love him...we got back together the end of August after a LONG talk. Things are going great!
- I went down to St. George in August for some rest and relaxation. The weather was hot and the pool was cool. We went to Zions and hiked the Narrows.
- I went to Swiss Days in Midway. If you love homeade crafts this fair is so much fun!
- I went to Echo Res. for Labor Day weekend. The weather was not very good; it was windy and a bit cold.
- I spend the next weekend in Maple canyon. This canyon is east of Nephi. It's a rock climber's dream...but since I'm definately not a rock climber I enjoyed the scenery and short hikes while others climbed. Good weather until we we're packing things up and then the rain just down poured...good timing!
- Then off to Las Vegas for work. Yep, work and no play. Long meetings and hot weather for the next couple days.
- On Sept 17th I left for Cancun and spent a couple days in San Antonio before returning home yesterday. This was a VACATION! It was great! When I get a little free time I'll blog about my mexico adventure and finally post some pictures. Ever heard of BOB????
September 30, 2009
A little slow...
Sorry, these last couple months have just been crazy! So here's some quick updates:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
..
2 comments:
Thank you for the update. I need to do one myself. I have been so busy also. It is great to know how things are going for you. Are you missing Lakeview?
Next time you go to Swiss days let me know I would love to go with you. Proud of you and JD, that boy just needs a kick in the pants, and tell him he is not too big for me to do either. LOL
Nae
Post a Comment