I did it! I totally "RALKED" it...meaning I'm totally awesome and I ran/walked it, all 5K of it! The run was on Saturday and I started getting a cold/allergies on Friday. So, Friday night I took some Nightquil before going to bed to help me sleep. I only got 3 hours of sleep, the cold medicine did not wear off before the run. Needless to say, I was not feeling SUPER! And the run seemed to just keep going...and going...and going. BUT, I did it! It was a fun experience...and I think I'll start training for a triathalon now...maybe...
2 comments:
That's awesome, Congrats! There's nothing like a race that feels like it will never end, I definitely know the feeling..... but for some reason I keep doing them. Although I haven't got brave enough for a triathlon, Good luck with that.
Way to go! I have had a goal to run one of these for at least 5 years, but I never manage to actually do it. Maybe next year......
Post a Comment