March 25, 2011

Yep, I'm a liar!! and baby biologist...???

Yep, I'm a liar. I said I'd blog again and I didn't....to be honest I kinda forgot about my blog until today. When I tried to log in I couldn't remember my password; it's been too long. Update: The house is really great and slowly getting furnished. JD and I are doing great. My dogs are doing great. I got a cat because I had a mouse problem...I think she is afraid of the mice, so I'm not so sure this is working out. My family is doing great. JD and I just returned from a roadtrip to the Redwood forest. It was AMAZING! The weather did not cooperate, but it was still a lot of fun! I'm still at Lakeview and I love it...even though it can get extremely hectic! That's about all I can think of. Life is good! Ever heard of a baby biologist? I haven't. A friend of mine's little 3 year old daughter loves to talk but you can't really understand her. What's amazing is that her 7 year old brother can interpret what she is saying. When asked how he could understand what she was saying, he replied that it was because he is a baby biologist! It was hilarious and took everyone totally by surprise! Seriously! Some people's kids!!

1 comment:

RABarrett said...

Yep, it's about time you blogged! And by the way, it's totally okay to wear flip flops if there is no visible snow on the ground. Glad your doing well, I'm a little jealous of the trip to the Redwoods, but I'll get over it!

..