I bought a house!! After all that time spent looking at houses making several offers and being out-bid...I finally got one! I'm sooooooooooo excited! I should be able to close in about 2-3 weeks if everything goes right! The house is in Woods Cross and it has a large yard, 0.25 acre, with a huge patio and deck...and a hot tub! I'll have to do some minor upgrades. The previous owners took all of the light fixtures and switches, stove/oven and fridge...those must have been some awesome light switches! This picture was taken in early spring by the realtor; now, all of the trees are filled with leaves (that will be so much fun in the fall). I'm just so excited!
May 26, 2010
I bought a house!!
I bought a house!! After all that time spent looking at houses making several offers and being out-bid...I finally got one! I'm sooooooooooo excited! I should be able to close in about 2-3 weeks if everything goes right! The house is in Woods Cross and it has a large yard, 0.25 acre, with a huge patio and deck...and a hot tub! I'll have to do some minor upgrades. The previous owners took all of the light fixtures and switches, stove/oven and fridge...those must have been some awesome light switches! This picture was taken in early spring by the realtor; now, all of the trees are filled with leaves (that will be so much fun in the fall). I'm just so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
..
5 comments:
It looks like a perfect house. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!
I'm excited. Call if you need help moving!!
That is so cool that you got a home.. I am sure that you and the dogs will enjoy all the space again.. Congrats!
I am in Bountiful all the time now. We really do need to go to lunch. I know I have said that before but I really do mean it this time. By the way I am so excited for you I love your new home!
Beautiful house, congratulations!
Post a Comment